- 192/240-port 8-Span PRI/T1/E1
- Enhanced Voice
- PCIe x1 Full Size Form Factor (Full-length, full-height)
- Feature upgrade to UM/Fax, Modem, Fax and VoIP is possible via Licenses
- Brand New, Full 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Sangoma Dialogic Diva V-xPRI Series Datasheet
- Sangoma Dialogic Diva V-xPRI Series Software Downloads
- Sangoma Dialogic Diva V-xPRI Series Documentation
The Diva V-xPRI offer voice, speech, conferencing, VoIP, modem and fax features and can serve as a base for many communication applications. The boards support many standard applications, and are also suitable for new application development. The Diva V-xPRI are available in Half Size and Full Size PCI Express form factor. The Half Size version has 12 DSPs and comes in versions for 1, 2, and 4 trunks. The Full Size version has 24 DSPs and comes in versions for 4 and 8 trunks. The Diva V-xPRI can be seamlessly combined with other Dialogic® Diva® Media Boards, such as those supporting Analog, ISDN BRI, and VoIP.
PCI and PCIe versions can be used in the same server providing both can be physically supported by the server.
The Diva V-xPRI support the same set of application interfaces as other Diva Media Boards: the three Dialogic® Diva® APIs as well as CAPI, COM port, WAN Miniport and TTY. Although Diva Media Boards share the same interfaces, the Diva V-xPRI are the only ones that have the flexibility to allow a customer to upgrade the initial “V-series” voice feature set with four additional software licenses at any time:
- Modem — Offering modem connections up to V.90 speeds
- VoIP — Offering VoIP CODECs (AMR-NB, G.729, RTaudio)
- G.723 — Offering the G.723 CODEC
- Fax — Offering V.34 fax up to 33.6 kbps speeds
Because of consistent interface support, applications written for another Diva Media Board with comparable functionality will normally work without modification with the Diva V-xPRI Media Boards.