- PCIe x1 (Half length, full height)
- Supports Robbed Bit CAS and ISDN PRI
- Line Protocols Supported: Voice CAS, MFC/R2, Frame Relay, X.25, HDLC, PPP, SS7, Transparent bit-stream
- Higher Level Protocols Supported: IP/IPX over Frame Relay/PPP/HDLC/X.25, X.25 over Frame Relay (Annex G), BSC over X.25, SNA over X.25, PPPoE/PPPoA, IP over ATM
- Downloadable FPGA programming with multiple operating modes
- Typically ships in 3-5 business days
- Brand New, Full 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Sangoma T116-E Line Tapping Card Datasheet
- Sangoma T116-E Line Tapping Card Software / Driver Downloads
- Sangoma T116-E Line Tapping Card Installation / Operation Guide
The T116 Tapping Card is part of Sangoma’s family of Advanced Flexible Telecommunications hardware product line — it uses the same high-performance PCI Express interface that is providing superior performance in critical systems all over the world.
The T116 supports the passive tapping of up to 240 voice calls using up to 16 T1, E1 or J1 spans.
With Sangoma cards, you can take advantage of hardware and software improvements, as soon as they become available. The T116, like all cards in Sangoma’s AFT family, is field upgradable with unbreakable firmware. Choose the T116 to collect call control information, telecom protocol information and voice/media.