Sangoma Vega 60G – 8 Port FXO Analog Gateway – VEGA-60G-0008
Condition: Brand New. Full 1-year warranty from Sangoma.
FREE Ground Shipping within the USA.
- Sangoma Vega 60G Series Gateway Datasheet
- Sangoma Vega 60G Series Gateway Configuration Guides
- Sangoma Vega 60G Series Gateway Software / Firmware Download
Analog VoIP gateways are small stand-alone appliances which allow you to convert voice media between FXO and FXS connections and VoIP connections. They are the most cost-effective solution for businesses with a legacy phone system infrastructure which want to connect to a VoIP network, such as a SIP trunk. They are also great for businesses which have an IP-based phone system and need to connect legacy equipment to their IP network, such as analog phones, traditional fax machines and the PSTN for emergency fallback.
All you need to do is place the VoIP gateway at the edge of your network, plug in your existing internet connection to the gateway for VoIP connectivity and the analog cables from your phone system or legacy equipment and the gateway will automatically handle everything to allow voice media to simply work, including fax.
- Simplified Deployment – All Vega Gateways have a Quick Wizard to quickly and easily deploy, eliminating the need of IT admin and complicated setup process.
- Long Line Length – Analog Vega Gateways allow you to install up to 8km away from the phones so you store your Vega in the same IT closet as the rest of your equipment.
- Highly Interoperable – All Vega Gateways support the standard VoIP/SIP protocol and have built-in transcoding so you can trust that your phone calls and faxes will work even in challenging environments. Vega Gateways also allow for custom configuration for the custom deployments.
- Built-In Local Survivability – In the event of a VoIP failure, the Vega Gateway will allow internal extensions to continue calling each other and automatically route to a failover PSTN connection if available.
- Flexible Routing – Advanced flexible call routing with automatic failover and bypass routing.
- Field Upgradable – Firmware updates can be performed remotely through WebGUI.
- Advanced Troubleshooting – Built-in call tracing and debugging utilities.
- TR-069 – Automated Configuration with TR-069
- Secure – Support for TLS and SRTP
- MWI – Message Waiting Indicator